The Ford Mondeo. After achieving praise in the United States as one of the most beautiful Fords ever built, the Ford Mondeo makes a statement in elegance and style here in Australia. The Mondeo is a spacious, stylish, highly practical vehicle with multiple trim levels to allow you to elevate your Mondeo to new levels of refinement.
- Ford SYNC®3; connectivity system with AppLink®, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration^^
- 6-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission
- 2.0L EcoBoost engine (8.2L/100km)^
- 17″ Alloy Wheels
- Rear View Camera
- Smart Keyless Entry with Push-button Start
- Heated Front Seats
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Active City Stop & Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Keeping Aid
- Lane Departure Warning
- Driver Impairment Monitor
- Dual-Zone Climate Control
- 8″ Colour Touchscreen
- Satellite Navigation
- Emergency Assistance
Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection
Designed to help you avoid front-end collision, the system uses radar and camera technology to scan the road ahead. If a vehicle or pedestrian is detected, the system gives you a visual and audible warning. And if you don’t respond in time, your Mondeo brakes for you.
Enhanced Active Park Assist
Imagine. Perfect parallel parking without your hands ever touching the steering wheel. Enhanced Active Park Assist4 not only helps you find the right parking space, it steers you in. Perfectly. Put the car into gear. Take your hands off the wheel. All you have to do is work the accelerator and brake. It even steers you out of your park, hands-free.
Ford Mondeo Model Line Up
Although Ford Australia are yet to confirm the model line up for the Mondeo, City Ford Sydney believes it will resemble the following
Mondeo Titanium Wagon
- Fuel Economy： 5.3 L/100km
- 2.0 Litre Duratorq Turbo Diesel with 6-speed dual clutch transmission
- Adaptive LED Headlamps with signature lighting, dynamic levelling, LED DTRL's
- Ford SYNC® 3 connectivity system with Applink® and enhanced voice control
- Panoramic Roof (Power openable)
The estimated drive away price is based on a vehicle being garaged in postcode listed and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. The estimated drive away price includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), an estimated Dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and other applicable statutory charges. Your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances or choice of insurer. Statutory charges are current as at September 2014. Please consult your preferred Ford Dealer to confirm a price that is specific to you.
Fuel economy range is based on the figures obtained from controlled tests using ADR/81 combined cycle for all models, engines and transmissions. Actual fuel consumption will depend on many factors including driving habits, prevailing conditions and your vehicle’s equipment, condition and use.
Available with optional 2.0L Duratoq 16V Turbo Diesel Engine.