Ask A Question…
4×4 XL Double Cab Chassis 3.2L Manual
Ranger General Features
Bolder. Smarter. As tough as ever. Introducing the award winging Ford Ranger. With a striking front-end design, intelligently refined interior and cutting-edge technology, Ranger is tough done smarter.
Built To Take On Your World
Ranger 800mm water wading^^ capability and 3,500kg** maximum towing capacity make light work of tough challenges. Powered by next-generation turbo-diesel engines integrated with advanced driver assist technologies, you can go virtually anywhere and feel in total control.
Control where you need it most
A tough truck lets you tackle some tough situations. Conquer them all with eLocking Rear Differential standard on all 4×2 Hi-Rider and 4×4 models. Also helping you stay in control in these situations is Ranger’s comprehensive Dynamic Stability Control program including Roll-Over Mitigation, Hill Launch Assist, Hill Descent Control^, Trailer Sway Control, Traction Control, Adaptive Load Control and Emergency Brake Assist.
^Standard on 4×4 models only.
- 3.2L TDCi Diesel
- 6 speed manual
- Towing Capacity of 3,500kg**
- 800mm Water Wading##
- Locking Rear Differential
- 4.2″ Colour screen
- Bluetooth® with Voice Control#
- 16″ Steel Wheels
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Dynamic Stability Control with ABS
- Driver and Front Passenger Airbags
- Front seat side and front side curtain airbags
- Auto headlamps
- 230V Inverter
* Offer and recommended driveaway price available on eligible run out MY18 manual models while stocks last. Private and Blue, Silver and Gold Business Fleet customers only at participating Dealers. Redeemable at participating dealers only. This offer includes your standard scheduled servicing requirements, being A and B logbook services and Additional Scheduled Maintenance Items (unless only required for vehicles operated under severe/unusual conditions) as listed in your Customer Assistance, Warranty and Service Guide, for 5 years or 75,000kms, whichever occurs first. Customers must comply with the recommended scheduled servicing intervals. Any other service or maintenance work required is not included and your dealer will discuss these with you prior to proceeding with the work.
^ Fuel consumption and emissions as per ADR 81/02 (combined cycle) and to be used for vehicle comparison purposes only. It is unlikely that this fuel consumption figure will be achieved in real world driving conditions. Actual fuel consumption will depend on many factors including the driver’s habits, prevailing conditions and the vehicle’s equipment, condition and use.
#Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc., and is used under licence. Some phones not compatible.
^^ For Sync(R) compatibility visit fordsync.com
##Achieved when maintaining a steady speed of 7km/h.
**Maximum braked towing capacity when Genuine Tow pack fitted.
+This Offer is only available to customers that can present proof establishing them as a Primary Producer at participating Ford Dealers at the time of ordering an eligible new Ford vehicle. The Offer commences on February 1st 2019 and expires June 30th 2019 (Offer Period). This offer is only available when a customer purchases an eligible new Ford vehicle that is ordered up to and including June 30th 2019. The new Ford vehicle(s) purchased under the Ranger Primary Producers Pricing must be registered to the Primary Producer’s individual name or business entity to whom the vehicle is registered. The Offer may be combined with any other offer or promotion in the market run by Ford. However the offer cannot be used in conjunction with Privilege Club Pricing (Privilege Club Pricing is a vehicle discount program available only to Ford Employees and Retirees and their eligible relatives through authorised Ford Dealerships). This offer is not transferrable. This is a recommended offer only.