$44,990 Drive Away Price*
Ask A Question…
Endura Trend FWD
Endura General Features
Adaptive Cruise Control
Set your cruising speed and automatically maintain a set distance from the vehicle in front with the press of a button. Radar sensors scan the road ahead, if they sense that traffic slows, so does the Endura. Once the traffic clears, it returns to your pre-set speed.
Active Noise Cancellation
The Ford Endura’s cabin comes loaded with luxury. Inspired by noise cancelling headphones, the active noise cancellation technology ensures maximum comfort. Using highly sensitive microphones to detect and measure unwanted noise, the Ford Endura emits opposing sound waves to cancel it out.
Power To Do More
The Endura’s 2.0L Turbo Diesel Engine with 8-speed automatic transmission allows for maximum power with incredible fuel efficiency. Save on fuel while you enjoy all the low-end torque you could ever need on any adventure, including both Front-Wheel-Drive and All-Wheel-Drive options on Trend, ST-Line and Titanium models.
- 2.0L Turbo Diesel
- 8 speed auto
- Smart Keyless Entry with push button start
- Bluetooth® mobile phone integration#
- Reverse camera
- Ford SYNC®3 Connectivity system^^
- 8 inch Capacitive Touch Screen
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto integration~
- 10 Speaker Audio System with DAB
- 18″ Alloy Wheels
- Towing capacity of 2,000kg**
* Recommended driveaway price on 2018 Plate models purchased between 1/8/19 and 30/9/19 and delivered by 2/10/19 at participating Dealers while stocks last. Private and Blue, Silver and Gold Business Fleet customers only. Ford reserves the right to further reduce recommended price, or otherwise change or extend offer.
^^ For SYNC® compatibility visit fordsync.com.
~ Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple inc. Apple CarPlay requires phone with compatible version of Apple iOS, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately). SYNC® does not control Apple CarPlay while in use. Apple is solely responsible for their functionality. Message and data rates may apply. Android Auto requires phone with compatible version of Android Auto and active data service. Android Auto is a trademark of Google Inc.. Local laws may prohibit the use of these functions. Check your local road rules before using.
# Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc., and is used under license. Some phones not compatible.
** 2,000kg is the maximum towing capacity using a Genuine Ford tow Pack. Subject to State and Territory regulations. To comply with these limits occupants/or luggage may need to be restricted.