Up to 5 Years Free Scheduled Servicing~
Ask A Question…
Everest Trend 4WD
Engineered for the Extraordinary
The award winning Ford Everest is more capable than ever, with up to 3,100kg towing* and 800mm water wading. Raw capability matched with convenient technologies like SYNC 3 and Keyless Entry with Push Button Start allow you to upgrade to epic.
Active Noise Control
Inspired by the thinking behind popular noise control headphones, the Ford Everest’s Active Noise Control uses three highly sensitive microphones to detect and measure engine noise meaning all you and your six passengers will hear is peace and quiet.
Peace of Mind
Like every new Ford vehicle the Ford Everest comes with a standard 5 Year/Unlimited km Ford Express New Vehicle Warranty so you can drive with confidence.
*Maximum braked towing capacity on the 2.0L Bi-Turbo engine when Genuine Tow Pack fitted
A fully integrated voice activation system, that allows you to connect to your favourite devices to remain in control of your world.
Adaptive Cruise Control
Adaptive Cruise Control with Collision Warning can help you keep your distance from the traffic in front. If the system senses slow moving traffic, it slows down. When the traffic clears it goes back to your pre-set speed, or maintains a pre-set distance from the car in front.4,5
4,5 May help avoid or minimise impact of a collision. It is not a substitute for driver alertness. Function may not operate in some driving and road conditions or adverse weather.
Lane Keeping System4,6
If you’re distracted, you could unintentionally drift into the next lane without indicating. Lane Departure Warning system uses a forward facing camera to read road markings, so it knows if you’ve drifted off course and alerts you accordingly.
4. May help avoid or minimise impact of a collision. It is not a substitute for driver alertness. Function may not operate in some driving and road conditions or adverse weather.Lane Keeping System does not control steering. 6. LKS is a driver-assistance feature which is supplemental and does not replace the driver’s judgement. Designed to operate at speeds over 65 km/h on multi-lane roads with clearly visible lane markings. Function may not operate in some driving and road conditions or adverse weather.
MY19 Everest Trend 4WD
- 2.0L Bi-Turbo Diesel
- 10 speed auto
- Full-time 4WD
- Smart Keyless Entry with Push Button engine start
- High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps with LED DTRLs
- Leather accented seat trim (excluding 3rd row)
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Keeping System
- Power Tailgate
- Terrain Management System – Normal, Snow/Mud/Grass, Sand, Rock
- Active Noise Control
- Hill Descent Control
- Reverse camera
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Ford SYNC®3; connectivity system with AppLink®, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration^^
- 8″ Colour Touchscreen
- 10 Speaker Audio System with DAB
- 800mm Water Wading##
- Rain sensing wipers
- Towing capacity of 3,000kg**
~Offer available on Escape and Everest and Ranger XLS, XLT & Wildtrak, models ordered by 31/12/18 and delivered before 03/01/19. Private and Blue, Silver and Gold Business Fleet customers only. Redeemable at participating dealers only. This offer includes your standard scheduled servicing requirements, being A and B logbook services and Additional Scheduled Maintenance Items (unless only required for vehicles operated under severe/unusual conditions) as listed in your Customer Assistance, Warranty and Service Guide, for 5 years or 75,000kms, whichever occurs first. Customers must comply with the recommended scheduled servicing intervals. Any other service or maintenance work required is not included and your dealer will discuss these with you prior to proceeding with the work.
^ Fuel consumption and emissions as per ADR 81/02 (combined cycle) and to be used for vehicle comparison purposes only. It is unlikely that this fuel consumption figure will be achieved in real world driving conditions. Actual fuel consumption will depend on many factors including the driver’s habits, prevailing conditions and the vehicle’s equipment, condition and use.
#Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc., and is used under licence. Some phones not compatible.
^^ For Sync(R) compatibility visit fordsync.com
## Maintaining a steady speed of not more than 7km/h.
**3,000kg is the maximum towing capacity using a Genuine Ford tow Pack. Subject to State and Territory regulations. To comply with these limits occupants/or luggage may need to be restricted.