$53,990 Drive Away Price*
Ask A Question…
Everest Trend RWD MY19
Everest General Features
Reverse with confidence, with a rear view camera and rear parking sensors that help alert you to obstacles.
Active Noise Control
Inspired by the thinking behind popular noise control headphones, the New Ford Everest’s Active Noise Control uses three highly sensitive microphones to detect and measure engine noise meaning all you and your six passengers will hear is peace and quiet.
A fully integrated voice activation system, that allows you to connect to your favourite devices to remain in control of your world.
Adaptive Cruise Control
Adaptive Cruise Control with Collision Warning can help you keep your distance from the traffic in front. If the system senses slow moving traffic, it slows down. When the traffic clears it goes back to your pre-set speed, or maintains a pre-set distance from the car in front.4,5
4,5 May help avoid or minimise impact of a collision. It is not a substitute for driver alertness. Function may not operate in some driving and road conditions or adverse weather.
Lane Keeping System4,6
If you’re distracted, you could unintentionally drift into the next lane without indicating. Lane Departure Warning system uses a forward facing camera to read road markings, so it knows if you’ve drifted off course and alerts you accordingly.
4. May help avoid or minimise impact of a collision. It is not a substitute for driver alertness. Function may not operate in some driving and road conditions or adverse weather.Lane Keeping System does not control steering. 6. LKS is a driver-assistance feature which is supplemental and does not replace the driver’s judgement. Designed to operate at speeds over 65 km/h on multi-lane roads with clearly visible lane markings. Function may not operate in some driving and road conditions or adverse weather.
- Up to 5 Years Free Scheduled Servicing^
- 2.0L Bi-Turbo Diesel
- 10 speed auto
- Smart Keyless Entry with Push Button engine start
- High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps with LED DTRLs
- Leather accented seat trim (excluding 3rd row)
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Keeping System
- Power Tailgate
- Active Noise Control
- Hill Descent Control
- Reverse camera
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Ford SYNC®3 Connectivity system^^
- 8″ Capacitive Touch Screen
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto integration~
- 10 Speaker Audio System with DAB
- 800mm Water Wading##
- Rain sensing wipers
- Towing capacity of 3,100kg**
++ Offer available on MY2019 Everest only to private and small fleet buyers purchased from 1/7/2019 to 30/9/2019 and delivered by 2/10/2019 at participating dealers. Subject to change or extension. Stock may vary between dealers.
^ Offer includes standard scheduled servicing requirements, being A and B logbook services and Additional Scheduled Maintenance Items as listed in Customer Assistance, Service and Warranty Guide, for up to 5 years/75,000kms, whichever occurs first. Buyers must comply with the recommended scheduled servicing intervals. Excludes any other service or maintenance work required including if your vehicle is operated under severe or unusual conditions (and requires an additional C logbook service). Your dealer will discuss these with you prior to performing the work.
# Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG Inc., and is used under license. Some phones not compatible.
^^ For Sync® compatibility visit fordsync.com
~ Apple CarPlay is a trademark of Apple inc. Apple CarPlay requires phone with compatible version of Apple iOS, active data service, and connection cable (sold separately). SYNC® does not control Apple CarPlay while in use. Apple is solely responsible for their functionality. Message and data rates may apply. Android Auto requires phone with compatible version of Android Auto and active data service. Android Auto is a trademark of Google Inc.. Local laws may prohibit the use of these functions. Check your local road rules before using.
** Maximum braked towing capacity when Genuine Tow pack fitted.
## Achieved when maintaining a steady speed of 7km/h.